Filling Station Valuations / Petrol Station Valuations
Petrol Station Valuations – Get Your Current Market Value Today
Value a business to see your business’s value in the open market. We have done hundreds of Business Valuations nationwide and almost always find more value than the owner (or buyer) anticipated. The methods and formulas we use are the same as used by lenders to determine the amount they will lend to a business. Our business valuation reports are being used by owners considering selling and by buyers wanting their own independent valuation before placing an offer. Our business valuations are perfect for placing the market value on a business.
DEFINITION – What exactly is a Business Market Valuation?
A Business Market Valuation shows what a business is worth and can sell for at this moment. We do a complete market valuation analysis then provide a detailed report. Our valuations are based on multiple factors including actual cash flow and business assets. We then apply industry-specific data, historical sales data and years of experience to determine your market value. This is a 5-7 page report and will provide you with the actual market value of your business.
NEEDS – Who needs a Business Market Valuation and why?
1. EVERY Business Owner – you should know your value at all times OR…
2. A Business Owner interested in selling in the next 12 months
3. A Business Owner already selling without a business valuation
4. A Business Owner considering expansion financing
5. A Business Buyer interested in a business for sale but wants a real valuation
PROCESS – It is a very simple 3-Step Process to getting your valuation?
1. Set up your Market Valuation Consultation meeting with us below
2. Meet a representative of our company to review your financials with you
3. We will take notes regarding your business and financials then send you the valuation within 3-5 business days
One-Time Market Valuation Fee – R10500.00 – you can pay upwards of R30,000 for a Third Party Valuation that provides a theoretical value or you can pay less than R10500 for the actual market value. Don’t get us wrong – Third Party Valuations are necessary for legal proceedings and SARS proceedings but not for market valuations.
Start Now – Order Online at a 10% discount or contact us via email or call to set-up a NO OBLIGATION meeting with our valuation specialist in your area (Nationwide Valuation Services). If you call please leave a detailed message on where you are calling from and the best times to call you back. For confidentiality reasons, please leave a private call back number and we WILL NOT leave a message unless you advise us to do so.
Confidentiality begins the moment you contact us.